The application forms for admission to Ekiti State University’s (EKSU) postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are now on sale. Below is information and steps on how to submit an application for postgraduate admission to EKSU.
For the 2020/2021 academic year, Ekiti State University (EKSU) is offering postgraduate training leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma, Master’s, and PhD degrees to suitably eligible applicants.
Steps On How To Apply For EKSU Postgraduate Admission
- You can pay for your postgraduate admission form by going to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/6965290534/service.spa
- Go to the EKSU Portal eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng
- Tap on ‘ADMISSION’, a drop-down list of applications will appear, tap on ‘post-graduate’.
- It will take you to a signup page where you can register/create account.
- After you’ve successfully signed up,Locate the sign in and log in to your dashboard.
- You’ll see a list of available applications; find POSTGRADUATE APPLICATION on the dashboard and click on apply.
- Your payment will be confirmed on the next tab. You must enter the payment reference number that was created/generated when you made a Remita payment. Click on proceed after entering the ‘RRR’.
- Your biodata will be collected on the next tab.
- To finish your submission, click the submit button.
Note: Application fee for EKSU postgraduate is N16,600 (Sixteen Thousand Naira Only)
Also note that the deadline for the registration is 30 April 2021.